[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Reboot] I disapprove the removal of wild totems.

TurtlesRockTurtlesRock
Reactions: 1,845
edited October 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I just want to be heard. If anyone feels the same, post a comment. I understand this is to make GMS more like KMS, but we don't want to be like KMS. Nexon needs to hear us on this one.
RogueBloodSweetMangoesAracelyDnaman101Maquenjay

Comments

• ZedMercyZedMercy
    Reactions: 720
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2022
    Just quit the game like me bro, it will be much easier. The game doesn't give a single fk about their players.
    AracelyDnaman101
  • PointPoint
    Reactions: 210
    I'm honestly so upset about it.

I know by watching the Reddit thread, various discord servers, my buddy list/guild chat that this is not what the player base wants (as announced). Many would be fine with increased base spawn rate but that wasn't included in the announcement so we're all left wondering.

It seriously has me questioning the future of the game and whether or not I want to continue investing my time in it.

(Also, I apologize for my forum name - I made this many years ago when I was young and can't seem to change it now).
    AreYouMyMom
  • AracelyAracely
    Reactions: 740
    edited October 2022
    Done with the game now personally. This was the last straw of not listening to the community and just middle fingers all around. Have not heard a good argument as to why they need to be removed instead of revamped. If I could fire the entire team responsible for managing this game the last few years I would in a heartbeat. GMS is not KMS and that's a good thing.
  • SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited October 2022
    The 20 % reduce on Sf-ing is still not as low as what they have to pay in mesos on KMS , so on that point it is not satisfying enough - take away totems would means alot areas would be awful to farm for mesos .
    Not sure why they take away totems at all - they nerfed kannas gave them back 10 % exp gain but the totems where for everyone so also for kannas .
    Why not took them away when they did added the level 300 because some where already close to this and they had the advantage of get over 275 and up , all those that are way below will have a way harder time even make it to this .
    And on top of this the ones who still need to work on there gear [ abso/ arcane and maybe higher ] will have a huge struggle to even get there stuff 17 -20 left alone even higher SF .
    I personally think nexon is slowly on working killing GMS and eventually shut it down [ they did the exact thing with GMS 2 years ago ] they just think in $$$$$ and want all games be P2P in my opinion .
    There was a survey from GMS [ CM's ? ] or Anna [ who left / maybe she knew what was coming ] , but yeah feels like that survey didn't get usd anywhere because the responsible CEO or Owner of Nexon just wanna push his plans true and not even care for our ideas or wishes .
    The claimed they wanted to keep Maple up for many more years well I wonder if thats true or that even everyone who works for GMS has be lied to .
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited October 2022
    ZedMercy wrote: »
    Just quit the game like me bro, it will be much easier. The game doesn't give a single fk about their players.

So sad but true
  • FOREVERMATIFOREVERMATI
    im so mad at nexon for doing this but i finally realized they dont care about the players. I've played since 2006 and put some good money into the game over years/ But for me this is the last straw.