[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't progress through Moonbridge questline

AaronSmashAaronSmash
Reactions: 500
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting
Hello. This may not be a bug, but I think I've exhausted my options. I'm having an issue where, after completing the quest "[Moonbridge] Nautilus in Need", I can't accept the following quest, "[Moonbridge] Defensive Tactics." I have no in progress quests from Tenebris. In my available quests tab, I can see the defensive tactics quest, where the description states "You have arrived in Nautilus Navigation Room and met with Kyrin. It's vital that you fortify defenses on the Nautilus against any threats." I've tried speaking with Kyrin, but there is no quest icon. I've searched online, watched YouTube videos of others completing the quest line, walked through every available map within Moonbridge to see if I missed an NPC or something, cycled through different channels, etc., but no luck. I took a break from Maple before completing this quest line several months back, so I can't remember if I'm missing something or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
If it helps, I'm a level 252 Paladin, "210AARON", playing in the Aurora server. Thanks again. - Aaron

edit: figured it out. please disregard and thanks.

Comments

• AaronSmashAaronSmash
    edited December 2023
    edited
  • AaronSmashAaronSmash
    edited December 2023
    edited
  • MortalityyMortalityy
    edited December 2023
    Currently stuck (Lvl250), finished Sellas but can't get into Moonbridge as I don't see any quest available or in progress. Most recently completed [Moonbridge] Clearing the Fog (Lvl 250 - Mortalityy), thanks
  • MortalityyMortalityy
    edited December 2023
    Resolved, ignore