[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Need more Nodestones

TarantulaManZanTarantulaManZan
Reactions: 610
edited May 25 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
In the event shops, the Mayple Leaf shop has 70 Nodestones, however, they are per world! With 6th job already out, Dreamer around the corner, and another Hyper burn with it, WE NEED MORE. It makes NO SENSE that these are per world and not per character. Just make them the untradable ones that cannot go in storage so people cannot abuse them to funnel to a main character. Or don't do that and let them funnel because it's 5th job, and who cares if it doesn't take long to make if the effort is put in to purchase them all? It's 5th job, people are grinding to get past it as quickly as possible.
I don't expect any change to current shops or events but I would like to see a change in the future.
  1. More Nodestones?0 votes
    1. Yes, we should get more.
       0% (0 votes)
    2. No, we get enough, just spend the time and WAP
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• RedRavenRedRaven
    Reactions: 1,205
    edited May 26
    at the cost they have and the little amount of maple leafs we get idk if more is necessary....if they reduce their prices then selling more would help...but they should probably reduce the stones//Arcane Orbs cost too along with that.....most of my leaves are going into trait boost potions, monster bloom and stones

so far i didn't get to buy a single nodestone....everything is funnel into the stones for Arcana gear(easy 5 billions mesos saved)