[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Ease of cubing

xDothackerxDothacker
Reactions: 990
edited September 7 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I'm sure there are a lot of you which go through the grueling task of having to cube equipment on multiple accounts for multiple equips. Sometimes we just want to skip over tiers no matter how many cubes it takes, rather than having to constantly click "Try again", followed by "OK" on the verify popup.

My proposed solution for this is the following (open to suggestions):
1. Have a checkbox on the cubing screen named "Skip double confirmation".
Once checked, the user can just click the "Try again" button to have their potential reset. (Possibly speed up the process of being able to re-click the "Try again" button)

2. Have an option "Use cubes for tier up". This option will allow the player to use as many cubes as it takes to have the equip tiered up (i.e. if it takes me 100 Mystical Cubes to tier an equip from rare to epic, just use 100 cubes from my inventory to do so)

Comments

• RedRavenRedRaven
    Reactions: 1,205
    edited September 7
    ...errr......you may want to check my thread about cubing....should still be in first page....i already made a proposal better than your current suggestion...also reworked it base on nother forumer suggestion(second picture in thread(fifth post i think ?)

EDIT: re-uploaded the pictures in my cube thread....appear discord browser links are temporary so when the links delete themselve the picture also get delete from the forum

i guess they were gone when you viewed it for the first time :S
  • xDothackerxDothacker
    Reactions: 990
    edited September 7
    Oh sorry I'm a bit new to the forum, never really posted comments here. I haven't really read through existing posts, just commented away instead :D
    I like your suggestion for sure! I'm glad I'm not the only one here regarding the amount of time it takes to cube haha.

As you mention, I do think implementing a full system like this may take a bit of time. I believe the implementation can be gradual however. My option #2 seems like a simpler version of what you have proposed.

If you are familiar with an agile development lifecycle, one sprint can look into implementing solution #2 which I proposed above, which is a quicker fix.
    A second sprint can then be used to enhance the system based on your solution, which would be the end goal/state.