[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Anyway To Run A Second Clinet - Legit & Save Way?

Kyle_1988Kyle_1988
Reactions: 300
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Basically as the title says, please understand I only have one computer and no laptop and don't plan on getting additional one any time soon.

With that said, is there away to load a second client, so I can do things like. kanna, ETC, transfer items, ETC, or just play on a different account, example account one would be my bank/merchant account, account 2 be my main.

Comments

• ValryiaValryia
    Reactions: 990
    edited November 2016
    The law doesn't care if you don't have an second Computer, it isn't legit, no matter what software you may use.
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Any form of virtual machine is a 3rd party program, which is not allowed by Nexon, so no there is no "legit" way to do this. I know it basically does the same thing, but the only legit way to use two characters at once is to have 2 actual computers.