[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Hacker - Game Dying (Requests)

YacyYacy
Reactions: 1,565
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
There is ton hackers in Eldestein (or idk how to spell it). Also, its in ALL channels... can't even train till I get far enough of the town. Also your game is dying because of all those hackers you don't block. Mesos was selling for 1b = 10$, and 15* Tyrants for 700-1k$, now there is so much hackers and duppers, it's 1b = 2$ and 15* for 300 bucks... the game dies.

Comments

• YacyYacy
    edited November 2016
    I wish MapleStory 2 comes asap to NA, it seems more likely to feel that famous ''maple adventur'' in this new MS. Also, the new classes look so nice :P. I wish it wont die like this current one.
  • KurollKuroll
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited November 2016
    way too many hackers you need much more than 10 reports a day to report any hacker you see, go to future henesys or perion .
    all maps are with hackers you cant farm. whats worse they are afk farming clean slates and cubes they destroy the market.
    in windia clean slates went down to 13m each so even when you finally get elite boss and kill it
    you are so happy you got clean slate then you go to fm to sell it and you find its only 13m . or cubic blades which are down to 1m each
    anyways. game is destroyed by hackers but i dont understand tho.. does the hacks only work with flame wizard class?
    Yacy
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited November 2016
    Rofl if you are the level required to entire Dark World Tree, surf the lower steam and 50%+ of channels will be occupied by Blaze Wizard hackers. There are even non-bot players who hack. This is Windia, and i a saw a well-known player just come into the map i was in, and started using his macro lmao.

• YacyYacy
    edited November 2016
    MakeMapleGreatAgain

To be honest I haven't seen a hacker in a long time. Make sure to just report everyone you see. Eventually people will get the idea.
    There is a lot trust me. And you can't report them all, hackers use a multi-client hack to open several MapleStory and use BlazeWizard classe to auto kill + god mode + auto mesos pick. Then they resell the mesos, the CSS from Elites, etc... The fact Nexon doesn't find a solution quick is killing the game. As I said, mesos rate went from 1b = 10$ to 1b = 2$, cuz there is ton mesos for sale...cuz too much hackers. Now the mesos are so cheap, everyone get strong easily and that's what kill the game.
  • KurollKuroll
    edited November 2016
    so the hack only work with blaze wizard?
  • KurollKuroll
    edited November 2016
    here are two names of hackers in windia, for ages they fill the market with clean slates each has in his shop atleast 2000 clean slates
    -Removed-
    i will update the list anytime i see an hacker i will post his name here, hopefully nexon will ban them
    i wish nexon just block the blaze wizard class from creating.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Kuroll
    Kuroll said:

here are two names of hackers in windia, for ages they fill the market with clean slates each has in his shop atleast 2000 clean slates
    - snip -
    i will update the list anytime i see an hacker i will post his name here, hopefully nexon will ban them
    Report hackers via ticket or live chat. The forum rules do not allow "naming and shaming."

As for the blaze wizard class, blocking it will just make the hackers move on to another class. They already use Kinesis and Blaster too. And before blaze wizards they used demon slayers, and before that I/L mages. They can adapt any class to their needs. Blocking a class from creation only hurts legitimate players.
  • KurollKuroll
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Kuroll
    Kuroll said:

- snip -
    Report hackers via ticket or live chat. The forum rules do not allow "naming and shaming."

As for the blaze wizard class, blocking it will just make the hackers move on to another class. They already use Kinesis and Blaster too. And before blaze wizards they used demon slayers, and before that I/L mages. They can adapt any class to their needs. Blocking a class from creation only hurts legitimate players.
    thats so sad, why dont they do anything ?
    i would recomand when they find an hacker, to search for any account played with that ip in the past and ban all of them.
    so the damage will be big and even their main would be at risk. hackers really destroy this game.
    in windia there are more hackers than players. we cant farm and everything has no value .
    even golux items are worth nothing superior belt is only 100-150m now
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited November 2016
    Kuroll
    Kuroll said:

-Removed-
    At least thanks to them CSS are cheap. Non-botters who hack to level up are far more annoying.
  • KurollKuroll
    edited November 2016
    genji123
    genji123 said:

Kuroll
    Kuroll said:

-Removed-
    At least thanks to them CSS are cheap. Non-botters who hack to level up are far more annoying.
    Clean slates being so cheap is bad thing. clean slates are now 10m each. items lost value .
    also they hack abd bot at all training maps and they dont even change chanel anymore so you cant train.
    somehting has to be done about hackers.
    even new events are only good for hackers who can farm all day
    new bosses only hackers with godmode enjoy them, this game becomes a game for hackers. if you dont hack you cant do the game concept
    even world transfer was removed because of hackers even MTS was removed because of hackers.
    nexon is always in defense from hackers and never in offense what nexon dont see
    is everytime they remove something from game because of hackers we normal players suffer from it.
    removing MTS and world transfer wasnt good solution for hackers.
    blocking hackers and ban their main accounts thats solution .
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Hi, we don't allow naming and shaming on the forums. This is because innocent people have a tendency to get caught in the crossfire.

Bots can be banned, but often return because they're computer generated. You'll often see bots compared to the hydra; ban one, two more take its place.

While I left this thread open because I myself have been finding bots a lot recently (more than usual), simply complaining that the game is dying or is ruled by hackers is not feedback nor a request. If you have some suggestion to make about how to combat bots (captcha, lie detectors, etc), please make that suggestion, otherwise this thread is not going anywhere nice, so I'm locking it.
This discussion has been closed.