[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Star Force

Xenon92Xenon92
Reactions: 2,125
edited November 2016 in Rants and Raves
When it first came out, it only usually took me 1-2b to get to 5 stars
and now.. i've wasted over 10 billion mesos just to have it back to 0 stars.
I don't even fail Prime scrolls this much and the first 2 stars on Tyrants are both 50%...
and Prime Scrolls are 40%, Is Star Force rigged? Is this your way of saying "stop wasting your ingame money and buy nx and use Superior protection scrolls"
Because that is seriously how it feels, it wasn't this trashy when Star force first came out, I am seriously outraged with the greed going on..
Lilyflower

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2016
    Like the old say *kids don't gamble!* lol but seriously this greed is getting out of hands especially when it comes to upgrading your weapons imagine upgrading to 15 star or higher how much that would cost? Tons of mesos and the fail is seriously high chance of success is lol 1%.
    BIackbean
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    edited November 2016
    Lilyflower

Like the old say *kids don't gamble!* lol but seriously this greed is getting out of hands especially when it comes to upgrading your weapons imagine upgrading to 15 star or higher how much that would cost? Tons of mesos and the fail is seriously high chance of success is lol 1%.
    actually there is a difference when star forcing weapon and tyrants, all non-tyrant gears are a lot easier to star force than tyrants
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    Xenon92
    Xenon92 said:

I don't even fail Prime scrolls this much and the first 2 stars on Tyrants are both 50%...
    and Prime Scrolls are 40%, Is Star Force rigged? Is this your way of saying "stop wasting your ingame money and buy nx and use Superior protection scrolls"
    Because that is seriously how it feels, it wasn't this trashy when Star force first came out, I am seriously outraged with the greed going on..
    According to the subreddit, starforce is currently bugged. Even though the displayed cost is the same as always, its taking twice as many mesos out of your inventory currently, among other issues. This is probably why its taking so much money right now
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    edited November 2016
    gamechanger

Xenon92
    Xenon92 said:

According to the subreddit, starforce is currently bugged. Even though the displayed cost is the same as always, its taking twice as many mesos out of your inventory currently, among other issues. This is probably why its taking so much money right now
    I see. well this solves the reason why i lost so much mesos so fast...
    This is very disappoint. I bet we aren't even getting compensated rofl.