[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Still-eyed Face

DewiDarlingDewiDarling
Reactions: 730
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello, everyone.

This is a thread to ask (read: beg) for Still-eyed Face to be put into royals or all stars again. I've been waiting ever since I returned to MapleStory last year, and it has not appeared. This is my favorite face and I find myself wanting it whenever I look through my (many) saved faces. This is the face in question:

July
  1. Would you like to see Still-eyed face return to Royal / All Star coupons?7 votes
    1. Yes.
       100% (7 votes)
    2. No.
       0% (0 votes)
    3. I would like to see another face (reply with which)
       0% (0 votes)
    4. I would like to see a hairstyle (reply with which)
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited November 2016
    I wanna submit No only cus I'm using it on my main and i would like to stay unique =P but it's kinda selfish so i just won't vote ^^
    I understand why u like and want it since its best face i seen so far, And i do hope they re-add for u to have it.
    Tuba
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited November 2016
    OMG I love Still eye along with Futuroid, and that other android face that doesn't have a name:
    http://i.imgur.com/2quejRK.png[/img]
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited November 2016
    Well, I don't see anyone saying "no" so I guess I have to let the team know huh?
    I've needed a new face for my BT anyway. ;)
    DewiDarling
  • DewiDarlingDewiDarling
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Well, I don't see anyone saying "no" so I guess I have to let the team know huh?
    I've needed a new face for my BT anyway. ;)
    If it appears, I will be so incredibly grateful.