[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Best Memories

LilyflowerLilyflower
Reactions: 4,030
edited September 2016 in Off-Topic Discussion
pick one :).
BIackbean
  1. Whats The Best Memories U Had In Maplestory Before Big Bang3 votes
    1. Where its not pay to win full of joy!
       67% (2 votes)
    2. I Dont Know.
       33% (1 vote)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    You're not very good at making unbiased polls, huh?
    Fawn
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    edited September 2016
    Aggraphine

Aggraphine

u got a problem with that? or are u here just angry for no reason and it's my poll u don't like my thread then don't comment end of discussion.

BIackbean
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    he has a point though, give people more options :P.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    edited September 2016
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

he has a point though, give people more options :P.
    I already did on the other one but no one liked it.

BIackbean
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    edited September 2016
    as u guys know I made a fair poll so no one gets a complain >*favorite game*.
    BIackbean
  • NiightseekerNiightseeker
    Reactions: 2,040
    edited September 2016
    Lilyflower

as u guys know I made a fair poll so no one gets a complain >*favorite game*.
    That's not really how it works. One fair poll doesn't make x many unfair polls not be unfair.

I agree with Aggraphine; this poll has no options other than 'not pay to win' and 'I don't know', so it's pretty much biased exclusively towards those who severely hate how p2w the game is now. Someone's best memory of the game from the olden days could be anything from they just started playing and it was so exciting to get murdered by adorable monsters, to having no frigging idea what you're doing and someone nice helping you out, to getting to a high level when back then it was much harder to level up, with a ton more possibilities in between.

With how your poll is, it comes off as seeming like the only enjoyable thing about pre-BB was that it wasn't as p2w.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited September 2016
    Hello

Just a few words about polls! When anyone creates a poll on these forums we would like you guys try to make the options fit more sides of the discussion. Please don't use polls to "prove" one view. Having more options gives the discussion more quality and gives room for more opinions.

We don't expect everyone to create polls "perfectly" and we will not have harsh regulations of them. We do however want you guys to make options that could fit more than one side of the discussion. When creating polls it's best to make room for perspective A, B, C and so on and always have the option between "don't know" or "other". Hope that makes sense!

Since polls are a new ting for us, we are keeping an eye out on how users use them.
    LilyflowerFawnKerqxon
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited September 2016
    I got no option about big bang(joined after the Miline update)