[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't find anything resulting to guilds

2ManyAlts2ManyAlts
Reactions: 970
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Just like the title says..

I have a character in every server..

I was just wanted to know if any guild or people that play on a daily that would like to play with me. I've played since the start and I was always alone. I would love to play with other people.
I just made a character in the reboot. Would anyone like to play with me? :)? Would be nice, tired of being alone in this game haha.

Comments

• ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I own a guild (Cygnus) in Reboot, I got a couple less experienced people (One from not playing in a while, one new person). If you're interested just apply to the guild. I have off for thanksgiving, so I'll probably be on more than usual this week, and be able to accept you.

I don't really use my Guild leader account much anymore, but the Shade I play is Jr. Master so can accept people.
    2ManyAlts
  • 2ManyAlts2ManyAlts
    Reactions: 970
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    ClawStaff
    ClawStaff said:

I own a guild (Cygnus) in Reboot, I got a couple less experienced people (One from not playing in a while, one new person). If you're interested just apply to the guild. I have off for thanksgiving, so I'll probably be on more than usual this week, and be able to accept you.

I don't really use my Guild leader account much anymore, but the Shade I play is Jr. Master so can accept people.
    I just applied to it.

IGN : Lolinator

• ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Wow I didn't even realize your name is WindArcher, lmao.