[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

DrK vs BW

ShirtShirt
Reactions: 510
edited November 2016 in General Chat
I want to make a second main, and I've narrowed my choices down to DrK and BW. I like BW because I've played one before and I think the skills are flashy. +attacks are long range. I like DrK because gungnir looks so satisfying and they have a low CD wide-range hyper. They also both have flashy (debatable on BW's end but it's my opinion) and OP low-CD fifth job skills. They're both unique, which is something I hold in extremely high regard after 5+ years of Maple. DrK because of their low-CD hyper and 5th job and BW because of the way orbital flame works. I've played all the other "unique" character systems and they're all extremely boring to me after a few monster park runs. But I'm afraid the same thing will happen with DrK: I'll burn out before I get to 170. And there's also the scenario where I get to 5th job and still hate DrK, which will cost me so much time. BW would be a safe bet then, but I'm also afraid that using 1 main skill for 1-250 will get boring as well.
Opinions? Idc about damage
  1. which one?5 votes
    1. BW
       20% (1 vote)
    2. DrK
       80% (4 votes)

Comments

• SandwichSandwich
    Reactions: 2,830
    edited November 2016
    Well... honestly if you don't care about damage I don't know what to say, because it's kind of impossible for me or anyone else to tell you which class you personally will enjoy more.
    If I were you I'd just make both and stick with the one I like better. I've been through this dilemma before and this is what worked out best for me. Leveling to 150+ no longer takes an eternity, so you can totally try both.
    Just... don't dump NX or funding onto either of them until you're really sure. Speaking from experience.
    Lilyflower
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2016
    BW is commonly a bot class...so you have the risk of being called a botter and ksed out of every map you enter (why I cannot main a BW)
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2016
    hmmm I recommand drk because it's a good class.
  • Mallow256Mallow256
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited November 2016
    Petalmagic

BW is commonly a bot class...so you have the risk of being called a botter and ksed out of every map you enter (why I cannot main a BW)
    If someone cannot spot the difference between a legit blaze wizard and a bot blaze wizard then they are stupid as ****. Bots are incredibly obvious - which is one of the main reasons why we continuously get people crying about how they're not getting banned.
    Valryia