[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Well that wasn't fair

TheHoATheHoA
Reactions: 2,210
edited November 2016 in General Chat
sold out in the very second it went live. Bought that 25k nx for nothing. BS.

Comments

• NakazatoJLNakazatoJL
    Reactions: 1,505
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Thats how real blackfriday works, people stomp you if you don't stomp them

At least you can buy prepaid NX, my only option is credit...
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    It's like this every year.

Worst part is that Nexon gets your money when you charge the NX, not when you spend it. So as far as they're concerned, if they got you to charge 25k, the sale was a success, and they'll do it the same way again next year.

@NakazatoJL , you can get prepaid by buying Karma Koin online, from PCGameSupply.com
    NakazatoJL
  • NakazatoJLNakazatoJL
    Reactions: 1,505
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    @AKradian Oh didn't knew that, thanks

Coming from EU servers, didn't had to bother with that

• TheHoATheHoA
    edited November 2016
    welp either way I'm rather mad and irritated. And now all the people who bought multiple packs are overcharging for items as usual.
  • BuckYouBuckYou
    Reactions: 1,490
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    How is it not fair? You didn't click fast enough. Everyone had the same chance.
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited November 2016
    Not really. Low ping always wins with these sales. Oh well, what can you do. It's not meant to be fair.
  • TheHoATheHoA
    edited November 2016
    It figures the only box I wanted to buy gets bought up. (yeah I'm just ranting now, especially since a couple of guildies bought MULTIPLE packages)
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    TheHoA
    TheHoA said:

It figures the only box I wanted to buy gets bought up. (yeah I'm just ranting now, especially since a couple of guildies bought MULTIPLE packages)
    Didn't the notice say the Black Friday boxes had a limit of one per account?
  • TheHoATheHoA
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

TheHoA
    TheHoA said:

Since I definitely saw more than 3 box openings in the stupid red notification obviously not - it only says there'd be a limited number of packages.

• AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    TheHoA
    TheHoA said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

TheHoA
    TheHoA said:

Since I definitely saw more than 3 box openings in the stupid red notification obviously not - it only says there'd be a limited number of packages.

Yeah, I misremembered.
    It was the Cube "Mega Packs" that were one-to-a-customer.
  • KMFKMF
    Reactions: 860
    edited November 2016
    Totally not fair, and you think nexon would want more money, guess not or they only care for the richly rich people.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    KMF
    KMF said:

Totally not fair, and you think nexon would want more money, guess not or they only care for the richly rich people.
    They do want money, and they get it.
    They got OP's $25, even though he didn't get the box he wanted.
    As long as they can get people to charge NX for the Black Friday sales, they're happy. Why should they let people have cheap goods in return, when they can just wait until those people end up buying something full-priced with that NX?
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited November 2016
    I actually charged 25k NX just for Sunday box. Immediately when it resets i go into cash shop. Entire shop is blank and bugged. Then i exit and go back in, boxes sold out in 4 seconds lmao.

AYYYYYYYYY now i have 25k nx hanging around, no transparent item sales. I guess i'll just use that for Marvel or MT.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

They do want money, and they get it.
    They got OP's $25, even though he didn't get the box he wanted.
    As long as they can get people to charge NX for the Black Friday sales, they're happy. Why should they let people have cheap goods in return, when they can just wait until those people end up buying something full-priced with that NX?
    genji123
    genji123 said:

AYYYYYYYYY now i have 25k nx hanging around, no transparent item sales.
    Nexon: *laughs*