[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Burning character?

SkywaysSkyways
Reactions: 100
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Can you only burn a character as soon as they are made? I just made a new character and got it to level 35, and I can't seem to find a way to burn in. Yes it was created after the event and I do not have another burning character. I have looked at the star at the left of my screen and the V tab but can't seem to find the burning quest.

Comments

• BanksBanks
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Skyways
    Skyways said:

Can you only burn a character as soon as they are made? I just made a new character and got it to level 35, and I can't seem to find a way to burn in. Yes it was created after the event and I do not have another burning character. I have looked at the star at the left of my screen and the V tab but can't seem to find the burning quest.
    You choose your burning character at the character screen. So log off, and check the character screen and underneath the character name should be a button that says burn.

• SkywaysSkyways
    edited December 2016
    It doesn't show up, do I have to completely exit out of the client?
  • SkywaysSkyways
    edited December 2016
    Skyways
    Skyways said:

I just exited the client and relogged, it is still not there

• BanksBanks
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Skyways
    Skyways said:

Interesting. Nexon may have changed it so you can only burn on creation because people were leveling up once then burning their character to be able to level to 152. You checked all the notifiers in game?
  • SkywaysSkyways
    edited December 2016
    Yep, but on the micro site it even tells you to burn your character so that it can reach 152
  • BanksBanks
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Skyways
    Skyways said:

Yep, but on the micro site it even tells you to burn your character so that it can reach 152
    I'm not too sure then. If I figure out anything I'll post again for you.
    Skyways
  • SkywaysSkyways
    edited December 2016
    Ok thanks