[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What are some crazy things YOU/ or GROUP done?

mischiefsinmischiefsin
Reactions: 1,030
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2016 in Off-Topic Discussion
I would really love to hear some silly stories from the community! ( To be careful, please be aware that this thread MAY NOT be appropriate for those under 18 )

Recently visited some a few close friends in CO, chilled a bit and we decided to jump over pit fires, while a bit crossfaded. Going on rooftops, playing guitar up there while dancing. It was pretty fun except be careful all the time LOL
In the end, one hid in the bushes because he thought he was being chased, two playing Batman and Joker, and the rest, we were playing hide n' seek. I PROMISE WE ARE ALL GROWN ADULTS IN OUR 20'S... XD have fun, be safe, and enjoy life every chance you get <3

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited September 2016
    *grabs popcorn* interesting.
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited September 2016
    My friends being complete idiots and getting themselves killed by normal magnus. Causing me to fail at 40% health.
    mischiefsin
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited September 2016
    Xerna said:

My friends being complete idiots and getting themselves killed by normal magnus. Causing me to fail at 40% health.
    this^
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited September 2016
    >be me
    >17
    >my friends and I saw videos where you could use roman candles to shoot each other
    >naturally, we got ideas
    >we got roman candles in bulk, enough for 1 dozen for each of us 7
    >during the fire fight, I hit one of my friends (let's call him Steve) in the side
    >I ignited his candles
    >Steve was screaming as his salvo erupted from his pouch
    >"GET THE HOSE!"
    >I ran to the coils and began dousing his now burning satchel
    >the roman candles also ignited a dead tree in our backyard
    >soon after the satchel was extinguished, we noticed the tree
    >awfuck.iso
    >while we were attempting to extinguish the tree, one of out neighbors called the fire department
    >the police also showed up
    >mfw we all got charged with 3rd degree arson
    >mfw no face