[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Burning Reward Missing

ReZeroSchadenReZeroSchaden
Reactions: 720
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Hi

I recently created a burning character in Windia. (Demon Slayer)
In the V icon the following quest is missing: [Take V] 1-2 Level Up! Mega Burning Project
which means that I can not get the reward for the mega burning project such as the frost set.
Is there a fix for this and is this bugged out? Please help me.

Thanks

Comments

• ToughwillyToughwilly
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    I have the same problem, the quest is just not there
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    You do not receive the items through a quest. Upon character creation you received several boxes. One was the Legendary Cryptic Chest, which can only be opened at level 100.

Upon opening the Legendary cryptic chest, you will receive the Frozen set.
  • ReZeroSchadenReZeroSchaden
    Reactions: 720
    edited December 2016
    I did not receive any boxes at the start so what happens now?
  • AprlGrapeAprlGrape
    edited December 2016
    I have the same problem. The box wasn't there when I created the burning character. I tried creating burning character in different worlds. Neither did I receive the quest nor the box. I'm confused...
    Is it perhaps because you already have received a legendary cryptic box from one of the previous burning character events?
  • ToughwillyToughwilly
    edited December 2016
    I figured it out, for some reason if you start a character that starts at level 10 you don't get the cryptic boxes
  • ToughwillyToughwilly
    edited December 2016
    disregard what i said, that was just the snail chest
  • FafeticoFafetico
    edited December 2016
    I have the same problem. I created a character (Demon), chose it to be burned, skipped to level 10, got a snail box, but no other box from the burning event. There is no quest there ("[Take V] 1-2 Level Up! Mega Burning Project", as it is mentioned in the event description on the website) and now I am unsure I can even get the boxes with a new character...
    I filled a request for it. I hope someone can solve this for us.