[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

5th Job advancement for Arch Mage?

MineatMineat
Reactions: 1,300
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Hi, I was wandering inside the new forums. How do I get all the 5th Job Advancement requirements as the F/P Arch mage?

Comments

• KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited December 2016
    all classes should be the same, have you done the Temple of Time quests?
    Mineat
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    5th job hasn't been released yet, that happens on the 15th of this month. The only prerequisites are being level 200+ and having finished the Amnesiac Temple Keeper quest chain. To finish that, however, requires you to have access to the entire Temple of Time map chain, so you'll have to do those quests too.
    Mineat
  • MineatMineat
    edited December 2016
    So I have to kill Pink Bean again?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    Mineat
    Mineat said:

No, you only have to complete the Amnesiac Temple Keeper (Kao) questline on a character you wish to advance to 5th job. However, as Aggraphine said, it is not out yet.
    Mineat
  • MineatMineat
    edited December 2016
    Whoa! Thanks for clarifying that.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    Neospector

Mineat
    Mineat said:

No, you only have to complete the Amnesiac Temple Keeper (Kao) questline on a character you wish to advance to 5th job. However, as Aggraphine said, it is not out yet.
    Mineat
    Mineat said:

Whoa! Thanks for clarifying that.
    To clarify a bit, you have to do what is ultimately the Pink Bean prequests in order to gain access to each individual map/area of the Temple of Time. You have to kill 333 of each area's Monk, Monk Trainee, Guardian and Chief Guardian to be allowed normal, non-HTR access to the deeper maps of the area. Kao's quest chain requires going to various points of all three areas(Memory, Regret, Oblivion).
    Mineat