[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon America should fix their Game

PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
Reactions: 3,195
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in Rants and Raves
Hacker everywhere , bug glitches, the game is unstable , i have reported 2 bugs for more then 2 Years now and it's still not FIXED!!!!!!! ,

Nexon America only cares about our money , they don't give a S*** about thier player base , only about the whales who spend the most money, and watch me getting banned after this, because nexon know it's TURE but they won't admit it , it's hard to keep playing an Amazing game like this, when the company Literally S**** on our Faces Every single F****** DAY !!!!!!! , So either Work things up hire better people that Actaully Know's How to play the game , that knows the BASICS OF THE GAME, FIX THE BUGS, AND JUST IN GENERAL FIX EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG IN THE GAME AND IN YOUR'E COMAPNY , Just take notes from Nexon Korea, because they are doing a FAR BETTER JOB THEN YOU . End Rant ...........................
  1. Should Nexon Fix EVERYTHING WRONG IN GMS, and in their own company ?11 votes
    1. YES They should learn from Nexon Korea
       91% (10 votes)
    2. No they are doing a S*** job but i don't care :P
       9% (1 vote)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    Honestly allowing for all users to attach polls to their created threads was a terrible idea.
    KingStarfire
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Aggraphine

Honestly allowing for all users to attach polls to their created threads was a terrible idea.
    The problem isn't that it's allowed, it's that the forum is nearly forcing you to do it.
    Unlike, say, attaching pictures, which is done through a small button that you have to look for, the "Add Poll" thing is right there in your face while you're creating your thread, and also every time you look at your thread. Nagging you to do it. Making you feel like you're negligent if you leave it out.
    That's what makes everybody add a poll basically saying "Do you agree with me? [] Yes [] Hell yes [] No, because I'm an idiot".
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited December 2016
    Doing a poll is useless because I doubt they would listen to the players.
    SekireiFTW
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    Lilyflower

Doing a poll is useless because I doubt they would listen to the players.
    I mean, if you were in Nexon's position, would you listen to a poll that was laid out as "Should nexon fix their servers?" "OMG YES"/"lol no i like crappy laggy servers"?