[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bug on equip(Gold Richie's Handkerchief)

LokShenLokShen
Reactions: 800
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
what i gain att increase by Stone of Eternal Life(Drop by Hella) is 7084,this pocket item stat was all stat +3 , magic att+3 and att+3.
But the Gold Richie's Handkerchief(I get i by event) stat that gave was all stat+7 , MP/HP+100 , magic att+7 and att+7, but att increase was only 5031.

Comments

• WildNekoWildNeko
    Reactions: 1,110
    edited December 2016
    If I'm not mistaken, the Stone of Eternal Life is part of a set. If you have more equipment that is part of the same set, that's why it gives you more Att than the Handkerchief.
  • LokShenLokShen
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2016
    U r mistaken,let make example by another item(Pink Holy Cup-drop by pink bean)all stat +5,mp/mp+50,magic att/weapon att +5,the att increase 8275 for me.
    but Gold Richie's Handkerchief att increase 5011.
    *Stone of Eternal Life - all stat and both att+3 = 7034 att increasing
    *Pink Holy Cup - all stat and both att+5 = 8275 att increasing
    *Gold Richie's Handkerchief - all stat and both att+7 = 5011 att increasing
    im 100% sure it a bug or mistake or whatever.
  • KeepComingBackKeepComingBack
    Reactions: 2,960
    edited December 2016
    Stone of Eternal Life and Pink Holy Cup are part of the boss set that gives extra stats depending on how many boss set items you have, that's why replacing one of them with the Gold Richie's Hankerchief results in less range.
    SirTeddy
  • StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited December 2016
    LokShen
    LokShen said:

U r mistaken,let make example by another item(Pink Holy Cup-drop by pink bean)all stat +5,mp/mp+50,magic att/weapon att +5,the att increase 8275 for me.
    but Gold Richie's Handkerchief att increase 5011.
    *Stone of Eternal Life - all stat and both att+3 = 7034 att increasing
    *Pink Holy Cup - all stat and both att+5 = 8275 att increasing
    *Gold Richie's Handkerchief - all stat and both att+7 = 5011 att increasing
    im 100% sure it a bug or mistake or whatever.
    Is your character currently equipped with either two, three, or even four or more of the following: Silver Blossom Ring, Condensed Power Crystal, Aquatic Eye Accessory, Crystal Ventus Badge, Royal Black Metal Shoulder, Horntail Necklace, Chaos Horntail Necklace?
    These equips (along with Pink Holy Cup and Stone of Eternal Life) are all part of the Boss Accessory Set and they give certain extra stat bonuses when equipped with a certain number of equips that are a part of the set.
    If you hold down the right mouse button on any of the equips mentioned above, you will see all of the equips included in the Boss Accessory Set and you will also see below the list, another list of the stat bonuses when wearing a certain number of equips that are part of the set.

SirTeddyLokShen