[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

black heaven bugs....

yj94yj94
Reactions: 560
edited December 2016 in General Chat
its ridonculous...
theres just sooooooo much bugs that i start to think that nexon only put the quest on v event thing just to have maplers report each and every bugs there are for nexon..
that way, nexon has one less job to find the bugs and all they have to do is fix them lul...

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    Claims there are bugs, doesn't describe anything, instead complains about bugs.

'Cause that's how you get stuff fixed, YEAH!
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    yj94
    yj94 said:

its ridonculous...
    theres just sooooooo much bugs that i start to think that nexon only put the quest on v event thing just to have maplers report each and every bugs there are for nexon..
    that way, nexon has one less job to find the bugs and all they have to do is fix them lul...
    You say that as if Nexon wants to fix bugs.
    Don't worry, even if you report them, they'll never be fixed.
    However, if you tell us where you're having problems, we might be able to help you get around them.
  • yj94yj94
    Reactions: 560
    edited December 2016
    Aggraphine

theres so many.. im not gonna kill myself trying to go through all of them again
    i finished the quest although it took me almost 12 hours
    i got the v event prize
    its nexon's job to find the bugs god damn it
    why the heck is the gm making players do its job
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    yj94
    yj94 said:

Aggraphine

theres so many.. im not gonna kill myself trying to go through all of them again
    i finished the quest although it took me almost 12 hours
    i got the v event prize
    its nexon's job to find the bugs god damn it
    why the heck is the gm making players do its job
    No, it's not the GM's job to fix bugs. They are simply an ingame presence. The "game team", however, is the one tasked with fixing crap. And just because it's not a player's "job" to find bugs, it's still in everyone's best interests to bring it up when one is found.
  • KeepComingBackKeepComingBack
    Reactions: 2,960
    edited December 2016
    I haven't really experienced any Black Heaven bugs. What exactly are you referring to?