[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Okay i'm fed up now

CyphleeCyphlee
Reactions: 630
edited December 2016 in Rants and Raves
I've been a mapler since before Big bang update(on and off) Im almost about to just quit this crappy/unorganized/unrewarding/ sad excuse of a piece of Sh!it game. CONSTANT CONSTANT CONSTANT!!!!!! LAGGG. especially during 2x events, please, id rather there not be 2x events! the lag its unbearable! Ive lost 3.... 3!!!! mofo 2x coupon buffs do to D/C! Nexon, You've lost your roots and mind. You people are just money hungry now and you fired a beloved GM for trying to help someone with their lost itens. Nexon, you seriously make me sick. Im giving this another week, after, dont expect me to ever... EVER! come back. Deuces, Douches
  1. Are you happy with the way things are?14 votes
    1. Definitely!
       0% (0 votes)
    2. No!
       100% (14 votes)

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited December 2016
    I'm quite surprised that in their Facebook Webpage the likes are suddenly increasing rather than decreasing *sigh* I guess some of them like were this is going don't mind me, alas to those that likes I feel srry for you people.
    Cyphlee