[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

GM Maplestory Police

KlidorisKlidoris
Reactions: 100
edited December 2016 in General Chat
For real wtf is this ?? Every 5-10min i Farm With my kanna i got kicked bc of this bullshit while botters Are Farm for 1000000 hours w/o dcing? So fking annoying.....

Comments

• YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited December 2016
    relax your not the only one being dcd so often

MidnightFoxLairxLelouchz
  • KlidorisKlidoris
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    I Know But why They kick me who play normal instead of theese Hackers? :(
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited December 2016
    The auto system is broken but it's not ur fault.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I keep getting DC'd when at the witch part in DIPQ. Which is really annoying cuz that part's like the best exp... It's not by MapleStory police, though. Just "Can't connect to the server" or something.
  • RayKudaRayKuda
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited December 2016
    Are you a hero by any chance? Seems having +2 mob count on raging blow and using cry Valhalla can crash you. Every time I hit 10 mobs with valhalla on I dc. Also using rage with the "% chance to ignore xx damage" pot line will also dc.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    RayKuda
    RayKuda said:

Are you a hero by any chance? Seems having +2 mob count on raging blow and using cry Valhalla can crash you. Every time I hit 10 mobs with valhalla on I dc. Also using rage with the "% chance to ignore xx damage" pot line will also dc.
    It was on my Kaiser, though the same thing might apply maybe? I'd have that stone dragon thingy and the fire thingy and the wing beat thingy attacking them while also using his mobbing skill (which hits 12 enemies apparently).
  • RayKudaRayKuda
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited December 2016
    Fennekin
    Fennekin said:

RayKuda
    RayKuda said:

It was on my Kaiser, though the same thing might apply maybe? I'd have that stone dragon thingy and the fire thingy and the wing beat thingy attacking them while also using his mobbing skill (which hits 12 enemies apparently).
    On my kaiser I kept dcing from spamming blade burst while in transform mode.
  • MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited December 2016
    OP's name...
    LOLOL
  • TemptationTemptation
    Reactions: 1,575
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    2x exp weekend= unplayable mercedes, my main skill dcs me by the gm police... I usually lv the linked characters and don't even bother with the main.
    xLelouchz