[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I HATH RETURNED

ArlongArlong
Reactions: 4,645
edited December 2016 in Off-Topic Discussion
I honestly thought my ban was permanent so I was like, whatever I'll just double down on trolling on my facebook. But Inga was like, wait I thought your ban was temporary. And I was all, wait what? Seriously? So I came back to check and it was true. So I hath returned to spread cancer once again. You can all thank @invulgo for bringing me back :)

I know everyone's all qq about Michael being fired but look on the bright side, you got me in exchange
Kylehell007Lilyflower

Comments

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited December 2016
    Nuuuuu what have I done!

>:)
    LilyflowerDaleth
  • MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited December 2016
    Can I have Michael back?
    JettLuvsUUzumeBewbzDaleth
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited December 2016
    ITS ALL OGRE NOW. YAR STUCK WITH ME. and by me I mean

ZA WARUDO. WRYYYYYYYYYYY MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    MakazeKibaCalwynDaleth
  • KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited December 2016
    Alright! We're three trolls that are going to spread confusion (me), interwebz-cancer (you), what the heck just happened here!? (my equal), and who's the 4th one!? We need to be 4 to be the Trolls of the Apocalypse... Maryse. You'll be... reason...!? Yeah. I pick you as the 4th one. And ain't no way you'll refuse! You can't refuse a Canadian-to-Canadian request! That's definitely unCanadian-like!
    KingStarfire
  • MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited December 2016
    Okay!
    KingStarfire
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

Nuuuuu what have I done!

Is this the part where our heroes journey to the returned tyrants fortress of dank memes, being forced to do battle against his three horsemen of feels and himself, only to learn after finally vanquishing him "for good" that he was not the true villain, but rather our closest friend who we trusted with everything was behind the world crisis, bringing the tyrant back to life, AND Harambe, leading to a subplot where the heroes must decide whether they value bringing peace and harmony to the lands over their close friend, who they believe still has a shard of hope hidden behind their nefarious crimes against humanity?
    Lilyflower
  • KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited December 2016
    Xenomata
    Xenomata said:

Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

Nuuuuu what have I done!

Is this the part where our heroes journey to the returned tyrants fortress of dank memes, being forced to do battle against his three horsemen of feels and himself, only to learn after finally vanquishing him "for good" that he was not the true villain, but rather our closest friend who we trusted with everything was behind the world crisis, bringing the tyrant back to life, AND Harambe, leading to a subplot where the heroes must decide whether they value bringing peace and harmony to the lands over their close friend, who they believe still has a shard of hope hidden behind their nefarious crimes against humanity?
    Sounds like a plot from The Bold and the Restless!