[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New Royal/RNG Face Previews with Facial Expression

rKamirKami
Reactions: 1,050
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I'm one of those players who can't live without looking nice. So, I always look for Royal Coupon rotations to see what cool faces/hairs there are. However, it's difficult for me to decide what's better because the frontpage doesn't show the facial expressions of the new faces. I try opening up simulators but it is a hassle to find the face, let alone even being able to find it. It would be great if each face had previews of their facial expressions next to it. There aren't many in each rotation anyways. That would help players out in deciding more thoroughly with what faces they want!
  1. Would you like a preview of facial expressions on the royal/all-stars/etc RNG coupon faces?5 votes
    1. Yes
       80% (4 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)
    3. I think just the face previewed is enough.
       20% (1 vote)

Comments

• AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    saddly many times wat ruins or makes a face be epic is the face expressions that they bring
    showing them could rly motivate more people getting them
    rKami