[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

lvl 200 boost?

IwanoaIwanoa
Reactions: 100
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi,

About a week a go I read in an event message that if you had a lvl 30 character before the 15th of December, you would receive an item to boost a single character to lvl 200.
The one thing you had to do was to log in after the 15th of December and you would receive a reward including the boost.

So after I logged in I indeed received a reward box containing some onyx apples etc., but no lvl 200 boost?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    The "boost" they promised just means the items in the box would help you train faster.
    There is no "instant 200" event or item.
  • IwanoaIwanoa
    edited December 2016
    oooohhhhhh
  • IwanoaIwanoa
    edited December 2016
    was too good to be true :')
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    Well this went better than that Shade on GRAZED a day or two before the update, who called everyone retarded because he wasn't talking about the mega burning event when he asked about the event that gets you two more levels every time you level up once.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯