[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Should I continue playing Mercedes?

Vizer33Vizer33
Reactions: 100
edited May 2017 in General Chat
I know what you guys are going to tell me like fun > damage and stuff but reality hit me hard in the face. I needed Meso to fund my Mercedes to decent damage and currently, my Mercedes is LVL 160 with the attack range of 86000 - 96000(unbuffed) when buffed is around 170000 - 180000 +++. So I needed Meso badly, could you guys suggest me a high damage class that will help me in soloing bosses and farm rare loot to sell for Meso? I am just a clueless noob....

Comments

• SaekiSenpaiSaekiSenpai
    Reactions: 1,175
    edited May 2017
    People say Kinesis, Blaster and Evan are good unfunded classes. If you want to farm, Kanna is a great way to go too.
  • Vizer33Vizer33
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2017
    People say Kinesis, Blaster and Evan are good unfunded classes. If you want to farm, Kanna is a great way to go too.

Kinesis? Never try that class before, maybe I should try making one then, thanks.
  • TsukiBakaTsukiBaka
    Reactions: 1,410
    edited May 2017
    As a Mercedes main, and as someone who's played Maplestory, quitting and coming back countless times, I'd like to suggest you still go for Fun > PopularStrongClassesToGetAheadInMaple. I think all players that main Jetts, BTs, Mercedes, and Bishops can tell you that (I know a Bishop main that can Solo Lotus for pete's sake, what a guy).

If you're not enjoying your class, there's no reason to play it. That's all there is to it in my opinion.

I'm at 2m-2.5m range CLEAN unbuffed with more than 3m range buffed (without 5th job or stacks) and I can hardly solo bosses compared to what the upper DPM classes can do at the same range. But the challenge and the class itself is what is extremely fun for me and what's kept me staying with Maple.

In the end, play Maplestory how you see fit. I just think you'll burn out if you play a class solely for the damage/higher gains and not for the class itself.
    TheNyanCatTemptation