[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

More Higher Leveled Capes

DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
Reactions: 7,195
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I noticed that there are many capes aside from Adventurer Capes ranging from lvl 50 to the lvl 75 Seraph Capes. The only capes I seen between these capes are the Timeless/Fearless cape and a few event capes (Tempest, Unleashed, Anniversary) capes. Before players get into the stronger capes such as Tyrant, Sweetwater, Absolab and Arcane, there should should be more capes for users between the level 100-140 region. I understand Nova and Heliseum capes exist, but I am looking for something can be easily enhanced and transferred around

Smithing doesn't seem to offer than good capes to craft. All the capes require a recipe from bosses that already drop that cape (like Ranmaru and Empress.) It would be helpful if Smithing allowed players to craft level 100 capes that can be starforced or potted better than the Maple and Seraph Capes and possibly be transferrable compared to the event exclusive capes.

Aside from crafting capes in Ardentmill, these newer capes could be sold in the Silent Crusade shop (Crusader's Cape and Mystic Cape.) I've seen Krus in Herb Town drop capes lower than lvl 100. Level 100+ mobs should potentially drop 110, 120 or even 130 capes to allow users to train easily before they start powering up with real equipment.

I feel this change can be done to other equipment such as introducing scrollable shoulders, rings, pendants at lower levels.

DarkPassenger
  1. Shoulder there be more capes to allow easier training and progression?10 votes
    1. Yeah, not enough capes
       60% (6 votes)
    2. NO CAPES!
       40% (4 votes)

Comments

• RisingRainRisingRain
    Reactions: 450
    edited June 2017
    There are capes around. There are Pensalir capes, and you can get Von Leon capes from killing Normal Von Leon and picking up the coins he drops (no need for Purification Totems anymore) and purchase capes from the shop.
    JettLuvsU
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2017
    There are caoes but the capes that are floating around are somewhat mediocre.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited July 2017
    I feel the missing capes are 80-110. I feel there should should be some capes to fill that level range.