[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Combos above 999

ThonerThoner
Reactions: 1,375
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Have you ever gotten a combo kill above 999 and noticed the number of combos stays exactly the same for a 1,000 kill combo and above? I have on two occasions. It is not a huge deal since ALMOST never will it matter. I am just unfortunate enough to have experienced 3 situations where I needed to. At minimum I killed 3,000 mobs each combo. Just now, I got about a 1,200 combo killing a mob for the monster log event... yet my friends do it in about 500. XD
Victor seems to take a while too. How long will Treglow and Velderoth take? Some how, some way, I completed Magnus. XD
What are your takes everyone? Personally, I would like combos to read until 99,999. After all, who would ever torture themselves and others by doing more than that or make others watch them do that. XD

Comments