[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Male Hairstyles

KisjKisj
Reactions: 1,100
edited November 2016 in General Chat
So i've been going back and forth with playing this game for a while now, and i can't seem to find the one hairstyle i've always had on my characters the Metro, i'm just wondering if it's even available anymore, or not.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Metro is still available as VIP in Amoria.

To reach Amoria, talk to a "Wedding Village Entrance" NPC (looks like a fairy in bridal clothes) in Henesys (or some other towns) and ask to go to the Wedding Village (not the new Wedding Hall).
  • KisjKisj
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited November 2016
    hey look at that,thank you very much :D
  • Michaelxv212Michaelxv212
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited August 2017
    Sorry to bump up an old thread but nana K no longer lets you go to the wedding village entrance sooo where do we get the metro hair?
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Sorry to bump up an old thread but nana K no longer lets you go to the wedding village entrance sooo where do we get the metro hair?

GamerBewbs says Orbis and Showa Town have the hair available via VIP Hair Coupon.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017

GamerBewbs says Orbis and Showa Town have the hair available via VIP Hair Coupon.
    Not to bump an old thread again (I recently decided I wanted metro hair on one of my chars and found out about the free vip tots coupon lol, found this thread through google), but that's Metrosexual hair, not Metro hair. So is metro hair only available on character creation(?) and random style now? Would be funny if it became a Royal lmao.
    JettLuvsU