[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

A few suggestions (Blockbusters - Events)

AnEpicPlayerAnEpicPlayer
Reactions: 790
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I'm sure that, by now, most high-leveled players that have been around for a while, are getting bored of this game and what it has to offer, I understand a lot of updates are being pushed out to resolve this issue, but, I personally don't think they're enough, which makes me think that the word "Story" in MapleStory is unnecessary.

So what about new Blockbusters? I know we have some like Heroes of Maple, Black Heaven, Masteria, which are pretty fun, but sadly, the fun they offer is short-lived, and are not enough to keep up with the latest additions to the game, perhaps, some regarding Nova? Or maybe some that revolve around the game's many mysterious characters? Or perhaps ones that add new faces to the game, and, as a result, new bosses?

It may also be nice to see new Anime event collabs, like the Re:Zero event, I think it's a great idea that might just add a bit of spice to the game, like the actual possibility of a bunch of characters from another world/dimension, suddenly find themselves in Maple World, and need the player's help to cope with the sudden change.

But hey, it's just a suggestion, what do you guys think? Do you want these suggestions to actually find a place in the game? Or is it just pointless?
  1. What do you think?3 votes
    1. Totally wanna see this.
       100% (3 votes)
    2. Totally don't wanna see this.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited December 2017
    I wouldn't be surprised if we got a Nova blockbuster. The entire situation with Darmoor is begging for it. There's no way it'll be resolved with a simple questline, or really even an area in the arcane river.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017