[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

ideas to make up for the world leap

lizzybethlizzybeth
Reactions: 1,320
edited January 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
okay nexon been reading all the forums and it sounds like you are losing alot of fan base.....with the holidays coming up and 2 new classes.....i would highly suggest giving us maplers a christmas gift! I think giving us a cashshop transfer event would be a good compensation....not a full compensation for all the screw ups but its a start...and im sure alot of maplers would appreciate it now that theres 2 new classes to play...Just a small suggestion as it seems you lost alot of players that had been playing for years and years....
HappyHolidays.

Comments

• tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    it seems that you just want freebies adn are disguising it as "lol nexon you suck"

there is no reason to do such things just because you want them
    YinYangX
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2017
    Cash transfer between worlds...is what I'd want. I have so much crap on GRAZED that I won't ever use...cuz reboot.
    lizzybeth
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Lol, if you think all the stuff they've given/events they're doing isn't compensation enough for you, go play another game and take your ego-centrism (which you act like is being a good guy for the general MS community) with you.
  • lizzybethlizzybeth
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited December 2017
    okay first off, **** you guys i havent played in 7months...second i literally came on here to help nexon out....alot of players enjoy cash transfers........so i was literally trying to help them revive a dead game...idgaf about money or events i dont even play but i feel bad for them since i was a beta player and ill always treasure maplestory...so screw off all of you lol.....pce
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    lizzybeth wrote: »
    okay first off, **** you guys i havent played in 7months...second i literally came on here to help nexon out....alot of players enjoy cash transfers........so i was literally trying to help them revive a dead game...idgaf about money or events i dont even play but i feel bad for them since i was a beta player and ill always treasure maplestory...so screw off all of you lol.....pce

*Comes back from a 7 month hiatus and acts like s/he knows what they are talking about* #logic
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited December 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    Cash transfer between worlds...is what I'd want. I have so much crap on GRAZED that I won't ever use...cuz reboot.

perm hyper rock in my nova cash shop that i'd like to have on my main x.x
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    then just wait

sure players have legitimate complaints about how this game is run (and there are many trust us)

but not pampering specifically you is not one of them
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2017
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    Petalmagic wrote: »

perm hyper rock in my nova cash shop that i'd like to have on my main x.x

I meant just cash clothes...but meh. Its never gonna happen -sobs-