[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

FriendStory question

inreversonalinreversonal
Reactions: 100
edited October 2016 in General Chat
is there gonna be a 7th episode or is the 6th one the last one

Comments

• DiannikaDiannika
    Reactions: 995
    edited October 2016
    i think 6th is it, BUT there is the repeatable dungeon, AND you can replay friendstory AND GET THE REWARDS AGAIN (every week i believe)
    inreversonal
  • inreversonalinreversonal
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2016
    ty
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited October 2016
    Friendstory's always had good feedback from players, i don't see why they'd stop now.

though i wish kinesis had a special friendstory dungeon...
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2016
    In addition to being able to replay FriendStory, there are alternate endings you can get as you replay.

However, KMS has said that since FriendStory is a spin-off and not the official story, they'll be putting it on the back-burner. Grandis may get a revamp/addition before FriendStory.
    inreversonal
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    Neospector

In addition to being able to replay FriendStory, there are alternate endings you can get as you replay.

However, KMS has said that since FriendStory is a spin-off and not the official story, they'll be putting it on the back-burner. Grandis may get a revamp/addition before FriendStory.
    Honestly the only change I want to see Grandis make is to finish the Nova classes. We have enough training areas but it bugs me, and others, that we have a 40% finished class group
    Diannika
  • DiannikaDiannika
    Reactions: 995
    edited October 2016
    Neospector

Question... With Kinesis being from that same world, couldnt it BECOME part of the main story? (im still somewhat new, so maybe im missing something here, but it seems like it should have been made a big part of kinesis storyline if nothing else)