[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Patch notes missing information

JulyJuly
Reactions: 2,720
edited October 2016 in General Chat
Hey,

In "‘A Better Maple’ System Changes" section, Luminous:
Reflection: Damage formula and range changed.

May you guys please give more information about this change? like Reduce or increase.. also numbers will be grate....

Also why its in 'A Better Maple' and not in Skill changes section? since it in 'a better maple' section, means its a increase to range&damage because you making things "better" and not worse right?

It's ok when missing information about events, But please, be more clear with us when you making changes to jobs skills.. specially when its GMS only.. because we can't get this info from KMS notes.

Thanks

Comments

• Newbreed1988Newbreed1988
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2016
    July
    July said:

Hey,

May you guys please give more information about this change? like Reduce or increase.. also numbers will be grate....

Also why its in 'A Better Maple' and not in Skill changes section? since it in 'a better maple' section, means its a increase to range&damage because you making things "better" and not worse right?

It's ok when missing information about events, But please, be more clear with us when you making changes to jobs skills.. specially when its GMS only.. because we can't get this info from KMS notes.

Thanks
    Probably a decrease know nexon, why would they increase one of their most op bossing skills, then again i probably wrong and thinking of different skill.
  • JulyJuly
    edited October 2016
    Newbreed1988

July
    July said:

Hey,

Thanks
    Probably a decrease know nexon, why would they increase one of their most op bossing skills, then again i probably wrong and thinking of different skill.
    yea you thinking on different skill..

thats one of worst dps skill for bosses.. and its the main skill luminous use against bosses...
    edited October 2016
    July
    July said:

Newbreed1988

July
    July said:

Hey,

Thanks
    yea you thinking on different skill..

thats one of worst dps skill for bosses.. and its the main skill luminous use against bosses...
    I see, sorry I haven't played maple in a year or two, and more so on luminous.

Just started playing again, but started a new account.

• JulyJuly
    edited October 2016
    welcome back :)
    if they gonna nerf luminous reflection... don't even try to play this job.

I hope that someone from nexon office will check this post and update notes.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    The good folk at Southperry suspect that Luminous, as well as Kaiser and Angelic Buster, are being changed to the way they are in KMS. This is what happened in CMS recently.

They'll probably be able to confirm once the patch file is up.
  • JulyJuly
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

The good folk at Southperry suspect that Luminous, as well as Kaiser and Angelic Buster, are being changed to the way they are in KMS. This is what happened in CMS recently.

I see.. well nexon doing bad job with those notes.. the lack of information..
    As far as i know from notes, It's still GMS luminous only now they add cons from KMS luminous..
  • AzzatoAzzato
    Reactions: 540
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

I don't understand the nerf to AB and Kaiser. They are not even close to the strongest classes. I got both of them to 220 and 21% all stat gear on reboot. Neither of them seem particularly stellar to me. AB's wonky recharge system seems to break at the worst times, and Kaisers "Hold button to win" is a bit booring, not to mention he can't hardly doge out of the way of 1hko moves while transformed. The teleport ends up sending me into a different 1hko move whenever I try to use it.
  • JulyJuly
    edited October 2016
    I can't understand why they make patch notes with huge lack of information.. they really think that the community like this?
    Is that because it's 'Public notes' and they planning on making 'VIP notes' with all the information for xx amount of dollars?
    or just not enough manpower =/
    edited October 2016
    Here's Patch Notes

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/17292/v-177-strange-stories-patch-notes

I guess some people don't read the main website.
  • TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited October 2016
    speaking of nerfs, how badly were evan's nerfed?
    edited October 2016
    Damn, Arans gonna be mad.

Aran

Regained Memory: Removed crit increase, and Boss Att increase.
    Advanced Combo Ability: Abnormal Status Resistance reduced from 60% to 40%.
    Adrenaline Rush: When in Adrenaline Rush mode, skill damage has been reduced from 400% to 150%.
    Adrenaline Burst: Added a passive function that raises the max damage cap to 15,000,000. Cannot be used for 15 seconds after it has ended.

edited October 2016
    Oh Evan's as well.

Evan

Inherited Will: Remove HP increase, Boss ATT increased.
    Support Jump: Fixed a bug where it can be used in maps where rocket jump is not allowed.
    Elemental Decrease: Final Damage reduced from 30% to 15%.
    Magic Amplification: Final damage reduced from 30% to 15%. MP Consumption reduced from 150% to 130%.
    Return Flash: Damage reduced from 20% to 10%.
    Wind Flash: If a single target is attacked, the skill's final damage is reduced by 35%.
    Enhanced Magic Debris: Max creation limit is reduced to 15.
    Dragon Breath: Reduced the damage increase to Thunder Flash from 350% to 300%.
    Wind Breath: Number of hits increased to 5. Damage reduced from 270% to 215%. Additional damage at low HP lowered from 80% to 65%.
    Thunder Dive: Orb duration reduced from 15 seconds to 9 seconds. Orb creation delay increased from 500 ms to 700 ms.

• JulyJuly
    edited October 2016
    TheHoA
    TheHoA said:

speaking of nerfs, how badly were evan's nerfed?
    at least evans got detailed info about the skills change (with numbers and all).. and knew months ago about this since it was in kms..

idc about nerf.. but i don't even know if it a nref because no information in patch notes, and that what this discussion about.. poor detailed patch notes.
    edited October 2016
    The patch notes and info are in the Strange Stories Patch Notes on the main website.
  • JulyJuly
    edited October 2016
    Newbreed1988

The patch notes and info are in the Strange Stories Patch Notes on the main website.
    srsly? -.- read my first message....
    missing info in patch note

Hey,

Thanks

Also missing information in new fishing system, what can we buy with those coins?
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited October 2016
    Newbreed1988

Oh Evan's as well.

Evan

Inherited Will: Remove HP increase, Boss ATT increased.
    Support Jump: Fixed a bug where it can be used in maps where rocket jump is not allowed.
    Elemental Decrease: Final Damage reduced from 30% to 15%.
    Magic Amplification: Final damage reduced from 30% to 15%. MP Consumption reduced from 150% to 130%.
    Return Flash: Damage reduced from 20% to 10%.
    Wind Flash: If a single target is attacked, the skill's final damage is reduced by 35%.
    Enhanced Magic Debris: Max creation limit is reduced to 15.
    Dragon Breath: Reduced the damage increase to Thunder Flash from 350% to 300%.
    Wind Breath: Number of hits increased to 5. Damage reduced from 270% to 215%. Additional damage at low HP lowered from 80% to 65%.
    Thunder Dive: Orb duration reduced from 15 seconds to 9 seconds. Orb creation delay increased from 500 ms to 700 ms.

Well, Evan got ridiculously too strong here.

Idk if KMS nerfed Blaster on that famous highest DPS combo. I heard the combo is freaking OP. Being OP. Look at this:

Plus Blaster can tank Chaos Vellum tails x.x
    edited October 2016
    July
    July said:

Newbreed1988

srsly? -.- read my first message....
    missing info in patch note

Hey,

Thanks

Also missing information in new fishing system, what can we buy with those coins?
    No need to get mad, I mist understood, thought you only read a Better Maple Changes, and not actual patch notes in strange stories.

• gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

That would certainly be an interesting change considering we got a different system because of how much KMS players didn't like their version
  • LusttouLusttou
    Reactions: 305
    edited October 2016
    You were right on the lumi nerf, reflection range and damage was decreased (range felt as though it got halved), teleport distance went from 300,500 to 170,300, equilibrium system also got changed so we can't stay in light mode all the time anymore.
    We definitely got all the cons from KMS :\
    gamechanger