[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

OX Question on aquaroad

xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
Reactions: 1,860
edited January 2018 in Bug Reporting
why is eos tower the correct place, not orbis tower? help me out with this...

Comments

• FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    This was also the case last time lol. And probably the time before that, too. Formatted...

Bug type: Gameplay

Brief bug summary: One of the questions in the OX Quiz incorrectly states that Aqua Road is connected to the basement of Eos Tower, when the correct answer should be Orbis Tower. It should be noted that Eos Tower doesn't even have a basement...

More details:

Image of the question (note: this is from the V Update, but I've been told this question is still in the game and still incorrect):
    kZhOPeH.jpg
    Note that this was AFTER the people who got the question "incorrect" were teleported off. After this happens, the game displays the correct answer at the top. The actual statement we were shown was something along the lines of "Aqua Road is an underwater region connected to the basement of Orbis Tower". Everyone went to "O" because that was obviously true, but we got teleported off, and then the game updated the text at the top to the answer it believed to be correct. If... my explanation makes any sense lol.

Steps to reproduce:
    N/A?

Character name: Er, Amayzee at the time

Character level: 222 at the time

Character job: Angelic Buster

World name: Galicia at the time

Date and time of the incident: Er... a month after the V Update... so January 2017 maybe?
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited January 2018
    Thanks, it's been forwarded.
    Invulgo
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited January 2018
    Another glitched question:
    "The mansion in Masteria's Phantom Forest is owned by the Masked Gentleman" (or whatever the wording was) is marked as true, when the Masked Gentleman was part of a different Haunted House event. The correct owner is Jonas Prendergast.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    Another glitched question:
    "The mansion in Masteria's Phantom Forest is owned by the Masked Gentleman" (or whatever the wording was) is marked as true, when the Masked Gentleman was part of a different Haunted House event. The correct owner is Jonas Prendergast.

Interesting. I got that question early in the event, and the correct answer was "the Prendergast family." Seems they changed it in the last mini-patch. I guess that the "Masked Gentleman" is more up-to-date?

However, I still saw a question on how Maladies attack, yesterday. Maladies have unfortunately disapppeared from the game years ago.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited February 2018
    AKradian wrote: »

Interesting. I got that question early in the event, and the correct answer was "the Prendergast family." Seems they changed it in the last mini-patch. I guess that the "Masked Gentleman" is more up-to-date?

However, I still saw a question on how Maladies attack, yesterday. Maladies have unfortunately disapppeared from the game years ago.

I would agree with you, but the Masked Gentleman was unrelated to Masteria's Haunted House, but was its own thing.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    LOL. Uh, nice attempt at a fix, buuuuut question's wrong in a different way now...

Literally just entered OX Quiz for the first time this year. Question reads:

"Aqua Road is an underwater region connected to the basement of Orbis Tower."

I heard Nexon fixed this question, so I answered "True". As did many other people in the game that remember climbing down Orbis Tower to get to Aqua Road.

Imagine my surprise when we all got teleported to the bottom. I thought "oh well, Nexon probably just didn't get around to fixing it." But noooooo I noticed that they did attempt a fix. They replaced "basement of Eos Tower" to "a well in Korean Folk Town". Which is technically true. The issue is that "Orbis Tower Basement" is also true, but is being treated as false...
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited February 2018
    It's been forwarded again.
    Invulgo