[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Zeros need cash shop Belt/Shoulder slot

LordRedLordRed
Reactions: 1,145
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
During the Halloween event we have a quest to receive the temporary cash shop belt item called Avenger Quiver Belt that we cant equip. I was lucky enough to receive the (perm) grin ring from a hot time awhile ago so if the quiver was ever to be perm i would hope the zero class would have access to equiping it. Even as a temporary stat bonus it would be of use. Thank you in advance.

EDIT: WE NEED A CASH SHOP SHOULDER SLOT AS WELL! thats 2 items out of the event we cant make use of.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    What has your poll got to do with your post?
  • LordRedLordRed
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

What has your poll got to do with your post?
    @AKradian
    My poll has to do with Zeros. as my main its always frustrating when the Zero class couldnt be able to do things. IE, Damage skins (which we eventually got) Marriages, which is to be determined/missing cash shop slots/not availible in reboot. So considering zeros may be looking at this post i wanted a general opinion if they felt left out, as i have.

• UzumeUzume
    Reactions: 2,525
    edited October 2016
    Keep your suggestions separate, please.

I agree, as someone who used to main Zero when I played, that they need those slots. I couldn't equip 2/4 of the Dark Avenger or whatever equips because I didn't have the slot.

Not replying to the poll as it is irrelevant to the topic.
    LordRed
  • LordRedLordRed
    edited October 2016
    Uzume
    Uzume said:

Keep your suggestions separate, please.

I agree, as someone who used to main Zero when I played, that they need those slots. I couldn't equip 2/4 of the Dark Avenger or whatever equips because I didn't have the slot.

Not replying to the poll as it is irrelevant to the topic.
    @Uzume
    Had no idea the poll was such an issue i figured a simple public opinion involving Zero's biggest drawback (Forcing you to pay to win) was open to a simple yes or no but ill keep it in mind for another forum thank you for acknowledging my post in general and the poll has been removed.