[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Better way to identify No boom AEE

UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
Reactions: 1,555
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
It would be nice if there was a better way of identifying advanced equip enhancement scrolls that don't destroy items on failure..

Perhaps rename it to "Safe Advanced Equip Enhancement Scroll" or change the scroll image, anything to differ it from the normal advanced equip enhancement scroll that destroys

Just like the potential scrolls, before they all looked alike (normal,advanced,epic,etc.) But now they look different the scrolls have different colors (epic scroll being purple, unique scroll being yellow)

Comments

• xNihilityxNihility
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited June 2017
    I agree, different things should look different haha. I feel like it would be pretty easy to just make them blue or something.
    Such a low level issue though they will probably never mess with it. :s
  • XiangTuXiangTu
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited April 2018
    Still a problem
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Stick a shield on the AEE icon to show that it will "shield" from booming.

Change the name as well if you want.
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    A No-Boom AEE, is called a "High Quality Equip Enhancement Scroll" in MapleSEA, i think GMS should borrow that name.
    Daxterbeer
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited April 2018
    A No-Boom AEE, is called a "High Quality Equip Enhancement Scroll" in MapleSEA, i think GMS should borrow that name.
    Borrowing it implies that we have to return later, right?
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    Borrowing it implies that we have to return later, right?

Or, we can forget to Return it.
    DaxterbeerSlicedTime
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    High Quality EE is the common name still used in Luna, since before the merge the items where named liked that and properly extinguishable from AEE