[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lake of Oblivion "Reset" Ark Point

YinYangXYinYangX
Reactions: 3,995
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: game event content (kind of)

Brief bug summary: If you max out your daily Ark Points and then go to Lake of Oblivion: Lake of Oblivion (the map where you ride the paper boat), the points ui loses the lock and says 0/100 instead of the normal, "You've reach your daily max." (can't remember the exact message but same idea). When you exit the Lake of Oblivion map, it goes back to locked status, meaning this is a visual bug for how the map interacts with the ui.

More details: Doesn't actually "reset" your Ark point count, mainly just a visual bug but gave me a scare.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
1. Max daily Ark points.
2. Go Lake of Oblivion and ride the boat.
3. Notice that lock is gone and ui says 0/100.
(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Cygnus277

Character level: 228

Character job: Night Walker

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: June 27, 2018; ~23:00 game time.

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• ShadowFlareShadowFlare
    Reactions: 755
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Unless you waited an hour to post this I think you're off by an hour of ingame time. 3 minutes prior to your post it'll have hit the daily reset. So 28th 00:00 instead of 27th 23:00
    Hitting the daily reset will have changed it back to 0/100.
    DarkPassenger
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Unless you waited an hour to post this I think you're off by an hour of ingame time. 3 minutes prior to your post it'll have hit the daily reset. So 28th 00:00 instead of 27th 23:00
    Hitting the daily reset will have changed it back to 0/100.

Was chasing an EBoss in West Cave and then was taking care of some other before going back to check, and if you look at the "More details", you can see that see that I wrote when I exited the map, it returned to the lock status, hence before reset.

*EDIT: updated the op to make that more clear

Trust me, I've adapted to the difference in time zone long before most of the people on this forum even knew it existed.
  • ShadowFlareShadowFlare
    Reactions: 755
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Fair enough, mis-interpreted information and wasn't sure if you simply made a mistake not noticing the swap over. Just coincidental based on time and how you stated it was around the hour.
    YinYangX