[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please include a permanent option when buying pets

KlaraKlara
Reactions: 3,385
edited January 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Basically the title ^
I made this thread because pets I really want have only been coming out in a 90-day option.

There's around 350 different pets in Maplestory (not counting the duplicates and name variations), so if you're looking for a specific one in a permanent option, that's a REALLY long wait time for it to be put in rotation. And you never know how long it takes for Nexon to read your request in the "Cash Shop Suggestions Thread".

Permanent pets do get released in the cash shop, but they're mainly the old school ones whereas I would really like the new releases. I'm desperate for pets like the Sleepy/Dreamy/Dozy bunnies, Yellow Chick, Sanho/Nari/Bari foxes, the Orange, Flurblynk, and particularly the Ballet Lyn/Soldier Hong/Soldier Chun toys.

90 day pets really aren't worth it as I have way too many characters that I don't play often enough to buy the water of life for. It would be really great to buy permanent pets which I can leave on mules so I don't have to stress about them expiring.

I don't need any fancy pet skills and scrolls [and buffs], I just want permanent pets that won't die after 3 months of inactivity.

Please consider this! It's disheartening to see weekly cash shop updates releasing new pets without a permanent option. :c
darik8toMidnightSlicedTimeJennnnnnnnnn

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited January 2019
    FeelsRebootMan. I want perm pets too...they would probably cost more, but I don't care. if I got a pet that I didn't have to pay for water of life every few months...Id spend the extra.
    darik
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited January 2019
    I know I mentioned I don't need skills/scrolls/buffs but these are the ones I was thinking about. I play in normal servers btw.

Seasonal pets released once a year seem to be permanent. But what about the non-holiday ones?

unknown.png

What pet packages used to include:

unknown.png

And this is what we have now compared to the crystal rudolph. Same extras, VERY similar price but a temporary pet :c

unknown.png

EDIT: perm 3 pet packages would also be really nice :3

unknown.png
    darikAusaStar