[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Easier Way to Distinguish Expirable Items

fidgetspinnerACEfidgetspinnerACE
Reactions: 1,465
edited January 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So I bought the Forever Young Dress (F) in the Chinese New Year's Shop for my mule, and lo and behold, it expires in 30 days. Typically, coupons that give these cash covers were always ambiguous to me, because they only denote when that coupon expires, not the actual item. From what I can tell though, an item expires if the name of it is followed by the date, for example: Forever Young Dress (F) (30 days) Coupon. If that were not the case, it would be like so: Forever Young Dress (F) Coupon (30 Days)...? But then there is text on the bottom of the item that also denotes the expiration of the coupon, so I'm guessing that's for the actual coupon, and not the item?

Please tell me I'm confused and it's actually easy to understand, because now I have a 30 day nx overall I don't want that I could have used my 450 collected Hong Bao's on something else.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2019
    The timer on the item indicates the date that specific coupon expires. The coupon expires in 7 days.

The title of the item describes the actual dress. The dress has a 30-day duration.
    Fuhreak