[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon Launcher visually broken

PleinairPleinair
Reactions: 1,320
edited February 2019 in Tech Support
Hello, I have a very strange problem with my Nexon Launcher. Several days ago, after I've returned back home from work, I've found out my Nexon Launcher, has for some reason, become visually broken. It still functions and lets me start the game but the UI is completely messed up and unreadable.
I'm adding screenshots of the Nexon Launcher so as to show what is exactly wrong with mine:

Nexon-Launcher-1.jpg

Nexon-Launcher-2.jpg

Nexon-Launcher-3.jpg

For more information, I'm using a Win 10 OS, and I've tried the following steps to try and fix my Nexon launcher, but to no avail:
- Restarting the Nexon Launcher
- Restarting my computer
-Uninstalling and reinstalling the Nexon Launcher

*I also haven't made any changes to my OS in this recent time frame, nor downloaded any new software that could have done such strange changes to how my Nexon Launcher UI looks.

I hope someone either from Nexon or from my fellow players can help me fix this issue, thank you!

Comments

• PleinairPleinair
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited February 2019
    An update: A guildmate on my Discord guild server helped me and we managed to solve it quickly.
    They said it was a problem with CSS not loading, so they instructed me to manually delete the Nexon Launcher Folder from my computer after uninstalling the Nexon Launcher program, and only reinstalling the launcher AFTER I've done that.
    So now after reinstalling the Nexon Launcher a second time its UI is back to looking proper again.
    AggraphineYinYangXKerqxon