[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.220 Moonlight Magic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How to rearrange V Matrix skills?

MawgMawg
Reactions: 1,150
edited February 2019 in General Chat
It sounds silly, I know, but I have some V Matrix node stone skills which I would prefer to use rather than those which are currently active.

I would expect to be able to click & drag, but that does not work.

So, how do I rearrange the skills?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,375
    edited February 2019
    Weird that click-and-drag doesn't work for you. I've been able to drag nodes to empty slots, so it should allow for drag-and-drop to swap them out as well.

That aside, you can double-click an active node to remove it, and then double-click the new one to set it in its place.
    Mawg
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,695
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Weird that click-and-drag doesn't work for you. I've been able to drag nodes to empty slots, so it should allow for drag-and-drop to swap them out as well.

That aside, you can double-click an active node to remove it, and then double-click the new one to set it in its place.

Drag-and-drop to swap works.
    @op: Just to make sure, you're using the V Matrix UI from your skill window and not talking to a nodemaster right?
  • MawgMawg
    Reactions: 1,150
    edited February 2019
    Do'oh!! Lolx!!

Btw, for future readers, when you see your skills, there is always a blue banner describing the level.

You cannot drag & drop on the level 5 skills tab, you have to click the blue banner which says "V Matrix".

Thanks a 1,000,000 yin/Yang F2
    YinYangX