[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.221 Spring Blossoms Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hair/eye extraction coupon

KlaraKlara
Reactions: 2,760
edited August 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Since we have an option to extract damage skins, may we PLEASE have the same feature for hair/eyes? Even if it's account bound, I would still really appreciate it.

I'm keep switching around my character designs between classes and I don't want to delete the dream royals I've obtained. I'm also planning to remake my xenon to a different gender so I can't even reuse the character I have.

This is what I was thinking of, but I'm stuck on how to prevent people from keeping different colours of the same style. Does anyone have suggestions?

unknown.png

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,395
    edited August 2019
    This could be a neat idea, but they'd never do it. It would pretty much open up a method in which to get the nice royals in one shot, without having to give nexon like three bucks a roll.
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 2,760
    edited August 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    This could be a neat idea, but they'd never do it. It would pretty much open up a method in which to get the nice royals in one shot, without having to give nexon like three bucks a roll.

The 3.3k nx 'rolls' aren't going to be affected. This system is just to transfer the styles you already paid for to another character (having them fully tradable would be a dream though).
    FuhreakShadEight
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited August 2019
    +1

There are some hair and eye styles that are never coming back, particularly the cross over event ones. This would be great.
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited August 2019
    I think I saw kms had tradeable hairs and stuff.