[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Guild Ranking

DaviLaimnDaviLaimn
Reactions: 500
edited September 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello Dear GMs,

I am an old player since 2006, I played with my twin (Halsa7rH & XxDavil). we are known in the game, we are now #1 Guild Ranking ... but the Ranking shows #2 , i don't know the issue ... Also, i want you guys to put our guild Ranking in the website , so everyone can see the Ranking Guilds

Also, if u can make an NPC of our Characters
(HaLLisa7rH & DaviLaimn) our mains now.

Put us in the Henesys Market as NPC (Famous Players) XD

Regards
Twins
Halsa & Davil

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2019
    Did you check that you guys still have the most gp (or w/e is used for ranking) and that the previous 2nd place guild didn't pass you?

"Everyone" can see the guild on the Honorable Rock npc. There's probably a only a very small handful of people who look at website ranking, imo. (Could be wrong, but just the trend I seemed to have noticed.)

You should not get a NPC for yourself due to a group effort. Honestly don't know what MS world you're talking from, but I (and pretty sure a good handful of people) have no idea who you are so don't think you qualify as "famous players". "XD"
    Fuhreak
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2019
    A couple of exploited/hacked GP guilds were removed from the Honorable Rock but were not deleted or disbanded, so they still technically hold #1 GP but they are off the visual rankings. I don't know what the situation looks like after the merge, but at least that was the case in Broa-Khaini.
    You'll have to send a very specific ticket to support about it. Bera had the guild rankings entirely fixed.
    YinYangXFuhreak
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited October 2019
    Why not add all 50 of the top guilds in a map kind of like they did when people got to 200 way back when. Just have it in a portal inside the guild place. Simple. I mean, we all work hard for where we are. My guild Akashic is currently Rank 40 (as if last night when I checked) I haven't been on today because we haven't had power all day, literally. Still, that would be a good solution.
    Fuhreak