[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Suggestions for Royal Hairs/Faces & Perm NX Covers

Comments

  • StellarDemonStellarDemon
    Reactions: 740
    Posts: 24
    Member
    edited February 17
    genji123 wrote: »
    KMS rotations are always better.

    Well KMS is a stable region and cares about its players
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,585
    Posts: 299
    Member
    edited February 17
    I would like to see the Look of Evil face for Males. http://prnt.sc/ea42zg
    And for the hair, the Nocturne hair even though I don't think it's in GMS? http://prnt.sc/ea43fc
  • emperor52emperor52
    Reactions: 930
    Posts: 35
    Member
    edited February 17
    I would like to see the Look of Evil face for Males. http://prnt.sc/ea42zg
    And for the hair, the Nocturne hair even though I don't think it's in GMS? http://prnt.sc/ea43fc
    I don't think I've ever seen that hair til now, would definitely be nice to see that and the Street Smart hair added.

  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 1,145
    Posts: 99
    Member
    edited February 19
    But the more of these threads there is, the more spam it'll create on the board. People won't know which to post in and which ones are actually being looked at.
  • OthidistOthidist
    Reactions: 665
    Posts: 28
    Member
    edited February 20
    I'd like to see the royal hairs and faces that don't include EXP and REG. -facepalm-
    emperor52Rissaness
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 19,355
    Posts: 2,711
    Member
    edited February 20
    Klara wrote: »
    But the more of these threads there is, the more spam it'll create on the board. People won't know which to post in and which ones are actually being looked at.

    Oh, don't worry. None of them are being looked at.
    emperor52KlaraforumsareannoyingRissaness
  • AlexFAlexF
    Reactions: 3,000
    Posts: 709
    Member
    edited February 20
    AKradian wrote: »
    Klara wrote: »
    But the more of these threads there is, the more spam it'll create on the board. People won't know which to post in and which ones are actually being looked at.

    Oh, don't worry. None of them are being looked at.

    Please, don't you know they listen and take what we the players want at heart? #bestcompny #wecare

    But in all seriousness, I don't understand why the males didn't get the lucid hair when the females got it?
    emperor52Rissaness
  • emperor52emperor52
    Reactions: 930
    Posts: 35
    Member
    edited February 20
    AKradian wrote: »
    Klara wrote: »
    But the more of these threads there is, the more spam it'll create on the board. People won't know which to post in and which ones are actually being looked at.

    Oh, don't worry. None of them are being looked at.

    Please, don't you know they listen and take what we the players want at heart? #bestcompny #wecare

    But in all seriousness, I don't understand why the males didn't get the lucid hair when the females got it?
    They specifically left out the lucid style for guys for whatever reason, and when I asked them about it they just told to post my requests in this section. That's the main reason I created this thread, also because I couldn't find the other one.

    I don't if this will make any difference, but we'll see...
    MaplerOver9000
  • GalvarGalvar
    Reactions: 325
    Posts: 4
    Member
    edited February 21
    Personally, I would love to see a rotation of new male hair styles in general since they haven't been added in months. But, I would really love to see male Lucid hair added to the royalist since its a little unfair that female Lucid hair got added, but not the male one.
    emperor52
  • emperor52emperor52
    Reactions: 930
    Posts: 35
    Member
    edited February 22
    Galvar wrote: »
    Personally, I would love to see a rotation of new male hair styles in general since they haven't been added in months. But, I would really love to see male Lucid hair added to the royalist since its a little unfair that female Lucid hair got added, but not the male one.
    I keep hoping every royal update they'll add something new for guys, but no luck so far.

    I wonder if they put someone else in charge of the cash shop, and maybe that's why selection has been so shoddy lately.

    Also, I found these styles KMS added in their Lucid patch. Looks like they're supposed to be Harley Quinn styles:
    september-royal-hair-coupon.png
    trendy-royal-face-coupon.png