Known Issues After 2/16 Maintenance

OneLetterOneLetter
Reactions: 4,955
Administrator, Nexon
edited February 16 in Announcements
Hi Maplers,

We are aware that some players are experiencing issues after today's maintenance. These issues include:
  • Players unable to use portals
  • Players unable to use skills
  • Hotkeys not functioning
  • Players unable to enter the Cash Shop
  • Players unable to click on specific UI elements
  • Players unable to equip or unequip items
We are currently investigating these issues and will provide updates as soon as we have them.

We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing. Thanks for your patience.

-The MapleStory Team

Comments

• forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited February 16
    If this doesn't prove that Nexon does not check their maintenance after they are complete, then idk what does. Except for people who just log on and afk, those are ALL things that almost EVERY player does. Did any GM or whatever monkey works there check their inventory, or skills, or equips, or enter a different map, or enter the cash shop??? Clearly they do not play this game. This is unbelievable. This is like getting spit right in the face and then have to hear an apology for it.
    LilyflowergolddiaNebulousViperYakudleNarpsYaranzo
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 14,340
    edited February 16
    Are you aware that players have already figured out the cause for these issues (rings with summons; possibly certain summoning skills as well) and a workaround (going to FM or to Ursus and unequipping sylph, angelic blessing, or lightning god rings)?

Please post the workaround and also instruct your live chat GMs to talk people through it (as in, "Here's how you go to FM when you can't enter portals"), instead of just telling people, "wait for the fix."
  • AlexandreFournierAlexandreFournier
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited February 16
    AKradian
    Are you aware that players have already figured out the cause for these issues (rings with summons; possibly certain summoning skills as well) and a workaround (going to FM or to Ursus and unequipping sylph, angelic blessing, or lightning god rings)?

Please post the workaround and also instruct your live chat GMs to talk people through it (as in, "Here's how you go to FM when you can't enter portals"), instead of just telling people, "wait for the fix."
    Your asking way too much here...

But yeah, I'm glad I'm always on drop gear and not on real gear other than to do dojo and clear Lucid every week. It is kinda getting out of hands how many issues you guys have after just a simple maintenance.
  • pommepouffepommepouffe
    Reactions: 800
    edited February 16
    I hope this means my report about my account's characters being stuck will be looked into as well. It may or may not be related to these issues; I only experienced the stuckness after logging off a character that was affected by the unable to interact thing.

edit:
    Yep, after the USC, i'm still stuck. My issue wasn't addressed and the ticket was closed.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 2,810
    edited February 16
    wow this is horrible all this issues effect after maintenance nexon fix the important stuff don't just stand there and do nothing without skills or portals that player needs is just ugh... down in the drain!*facepalm* also a note: dont lie to the players cause that's just sad! be honest tell the players what's going on and what needs to be fixed and so on.
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited February 16
    Lilyflower
    also a note: dont lie to the players cause that's just sad! be honest tell the players what's going on and what needs to be fixed and so on.
    Nexon cannot stop lying. They also lie through omission ALL the time.
  • DancemonDancemon
    Reactions: 750
    edited February 16
    pls add to these issues that the 5th job summons for kanna can not be summoned anymore
  • MaplerOver9000MaplerOver9000
    Reactions: 905
    edited February 16
    Please also add that Wild Hunters cannot use Summon Jaguar skill. ;_;
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 2,750
    edited February 16
    Literally unplayable, there better be a fix soon.

AKradian

The community suffers so much from the poor quality of service when issues like this arise. I honestly believe this should be common sense, but then again we know nothing about their inner workings. I've never felt this screwed over because of a Ring functionality being skewered with:

- Certain Ring effect temporarily disables skill use
    - Allow hiding Sylph Ring effect

How this type of bug managed to get into the live servers... honestly I'm lacking words now.
    Bahamut_X
  • DancemonDancemon
    Reactions: 750
    edited February 16
    guess they better plan to extend the red leaf high event with all these major issues going on =)
    golddiaLordRedNarps