[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Known Issues After 2/16 Maintenance

Comments

• AranAran
    Reactions: 100
    edited March 2017
    event hall still lags like crazy for me
  • YodaYoda
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited March 2017
    Hello there! so... I haven't had an login issues today -yay!- (login had been really difficult in the past few weeks).

Anyway.... have you noticed that the maps are messed up?

Open our world map (usually W) ..choose Victoria Island ...no problem right? up until Ereve it's ok...then click Ereve and nothing happens! However, Rien opens Ereve and so on. Also, the main area's title color is originall blue and that is messed up too, as some of the sub-areas are now in blue...

=P
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited March 2017
    Hi also,
    -Nexon launcher disconnecting almost 99% of time at regional selection
    -Event hall still for most unable to even be entered due to lag
    -Nebs giving out B neb message when opened if not B nebs
    -Hammers now only working on items one time
    but I mean changing color of potential scrolls seems to be of bigger importance. Still gunna need to read the text for color-blind players though
  • SilentMelodySilentMelody
    Reactions: 420
    edited March 2017
    I just tried to buy an item at auction house. Mesos disappeared however, I didn't receive the item. Usually I don't have any problems buying stuff at AH.
  • NebulousViperNebulousViper
    Reactions: 940
    edited April 2017
    EDIT: wrong thread. XP
  • BellamazedBellamazed
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited April 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    Chinchilla.

Since your post is going to be a single word, I changed it to something significantly less insulting. Thank you, have a nice day.

I wish there was a dislike button for this. You edited a forum members post of the word "incompetent" when Nexon has let a major bug through to production servers? Incompetent is an honest and accurate reflection of the current situation and Nexon's handling of the same.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Bellamazed wrote: »
    I wish there was a dislike button for this. You edited a forum members post of the word "incompetent" when Nexon has let a major bug through to production servers? Incompetent is an honest and accurate reflection of the current situation and Nexon's handling of the same.

It's also insanely rude and not any sort of criticism (positive or otherwise) in the slightest; it's a direct insult and simply calling someone (Nexon or another player) names is not tolerated. The comment was unwarranted, insulting, immature, unhelpful to all parties involved, and extremely rude, and I therefore took the opportunity to issue an implicit warning regarding such behavior. You have the ability to exercise maturity on these forums, please utilize it and do not insult other users, Nexon or otherwise.

This thread is two months old and referring to a now fixed issue. It was necro'd on accident, and I see no reason to keep it open. Closed.
This discussion has been closed.