[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

No Haste Title Reward After Completing 2 Weeks

AriesDRXAriesDRX
Reactions: 450
edited November 7 in Bug Reporting
Completed both weeks of haste quests, after I opened the 2nd box I got the chair and the flame, but I did not get the haste title nor is a new quest available for the haste title.
It seems everyone else that I know who completed the 2nd week of haste is also experiencing this.

Comments

• Spirit0fFunSpirit0fFun
    Reactions: 530
    edited November 7
    I finished the first week of Hasty Hunting and got the reward on my main. I completed the first day of the second week and got that reward on my main, then logged onto a different char and started doing dailies. I noticed that it wasn't counting the monsters 33,333+ for the second week's goal so I opened the Hasty Hunting box screen and it showed the first/second reward box glowing, which was odd, so I clicked on the box and it gave me the second week rewards (chair and flame). So, I'm confused. It is still counting monsters towards the daily for the rewards.
  • PandaDualPandaDual
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 7
    I am also having this problem. I don't know why, but when I claimed the rewards for today I only got the flame and chair.

Bera
    Cannoneer Lvl 228
    Name: lVlate (the l's are lowercase L)
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 33,630
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited November 7
    Thank you for reporting this.
    Nexon has been informed.
  • ShokunKaYoShokunKaYo
    Reactions: 785
    edited November 8
    I completed both weekly 1 and 2 missions and got their rewards, except for Haste title. Where is it?
  • RewasabRewasab
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 8
    Yeah, same here, just wanted to check in.