Yorozu in the Threads of Fate

AACMIVAACMIV
Reactions: 400
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
Yorozu is not appearing in the Mushroom Shrine Area. I believe this has something to do with the Tengu area of the game. Though This happened a month ago and I cannot be sure about it. I have already sent a ticket(Request #283800) about this and I have yet to receive an update about this. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Character: AACMIV
Level: 209
Job: Blade Master
World: Scania
  1. Is Yorozu in Mushroom Shrine for you?6 votes
    1. Yes
       83% (5 votes)
    2. No, there is a bug
       17% (1 vote)

Comments

• GimoGimo
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited October 2016
    Have you finished the entire quest line? There are a couple quests after Tengu is beaten you have to complete.
  • AACMIVAACMIV
    edited October 2016
    Gimo
    Gimo said:

Have you finished the entire quest line? There are a couple quests after Tengu is beaten you have to complete.
    Already done. Every single quest has been finished
  • psychicwindspsychicwinds
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016
    I am also having this problem - Yorozu does not show up for me in Mushroom Shrine. And I also have done all the other quests so I don't think that is the issue for me.
    I had sent a ticket but it hasn't been fixed yet.
  • phonephone
    edited March 20
    I got the same problem. I've done the storyline on my main and Yorozu appears in Mushroom Shrine. Then I finished the storyline on my 2nd main, however Yorozu does not appear. Any solution?
  • AACMIVAACMIV
    edited March 27
    phone wrote: »
    I got the same problem. I've done the storyline on my main and Yorozu appears in Mushroom Shrine. Then I finished the storyline on my 2nd main, however Yorozu does not appear. Any solution?

4 months in and nothing. XD