[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dark lords of Darkness

DaemoniserDaemoniser
Reactions: 1,030
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
Hey!
I did every each quest from darklords. Thing is that i didnt get my necklace, probably ause i had one which had some much time left (did yday). I cannot finnish main quest now.
Is it possible to recover my pendant quest ?
I really want that totems :/ Every each day count, since i had only few days cause im from Eu.

Comments

• NovasiriNovasiri
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited November 2016
    You need to have all four items un-equipped for the final quest for your totems to trigger. Other wise, you'll have to wait for reset to get them again.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Do you have the necklace ETC item?
    You need to pick that up in order to activate the necklace quest. It doesn't matter if you already have the equip necklace.
  • DaemoniserDaemoniser
    edited November 2016
    Guys im not newbie.
    1. I had quest
    3. I finished quest
    4. I didnt get pendant cause i had one (from yday)
    5. that yday vanished and now i dont have any pendant and i cannot end questline.

I did that 2 times and i know that they needs to be unequipped, but saddly i dont have last part
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I've gotten all the equips twice (while having the one from yesterday) on several occasions. It's not a reason for the quest not to give you one.

Do you have two pendant slots? If you equip both cash pendants (from yesterday and today), one goes on the second slot - which is not visible in the Cash tab of your Equipment window. If that is what happened, you won't be able to unequip it to complete the quest.
    MegaScience
  • DaemoniserDaemoniser
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

I've gotten all the equips twice (while having the one from yesterday) on several occasions. It's not a reason for the quest not to give you one.

Do you have two pendant slots? If you equip both cash pendants (from yesterday and today), one goes on the second slot - which is not visible in the Cash tab of your Equipment window. If that is what happened, you won't be able to unequip it to complete the quest.
    Trolololo you're right i see equipped pendant on my charater screen. Why it's even possible.... I should equip 2 cash pendant to get back this one ?:O
    Any easy way to unequip it ?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Daemoniser

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Trolololo you're right i see equipped pendant on my charater screen. Why it's even possible.... I should equip 2 cash pendant to get back this one ?:O
    Any easy way to unequip it ?
    It's possible because you get the stats from both of the cash pendants.
    Unfortunately I don't know of any way to unequip it :-(
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited November 2016
    @Daemoniser - Hey there, would you mind submitting a ticket about this issue?
  • SweetpatchSweetpatch
    Reactions: 510
    edited November 2016
    You just double click to unequip it.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited November 2016
    If you unequip it and its not registering for the quest just pop in and out of cash shop and it will register in the quest :)
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Sweetpatch

You just double click to unequip it.
    You can't double click on something you can't see.
    The Cash tab of our equipment inventory only shows one pendant slot. If anything is equipped in the second one, you can't see it. Or double-click it.
  • DaemoniserDaemoniser
    edited November 2016
    KThxBaiNao

@Daemoniser - Hey there, would you mind submitting a ticket about this issue?
    Done :)