[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Player ranking images

kimchikimchi
Reactions: 540
edited January 2017 in Bug Reporting
I'm sure this has been brought up before, but the images for the player rankings have been busted for a few months. I'm pretty sure it's not just my computer; it doesn't work on my phone or my friends' computers/laptops either. Can this be fixed soon? I know this doesn't really affect gameplay, but it's still a bug :/
MekDough

Comments

• WickedSpiritWickedSpirit
    Reactions: 530
    edited January 2017
    +1!

The players avatars are gone for many months and the issue I still there!
    C'mon nexon! You release new patches, new content but can't even fix a stupid thing like this?
    Probably just a broken link on their server's image folder. Please fix this I need my character avatar to put on some website :)
    Dough
  • kimchikimchi
    Reactions: 540
    edited January 2017
    ^same here LOL
  • WickedSpiritWickedSpirit
    Reactions: 530
    edited February 2017
    BUMP!
    After so many months still no character's avatar in the rankings...
  • HyperDreamerHyperDreamer
    Reactions: 800
    edited February 2017
    I would like to see this fixed too
  • PrecislyPrecisly
    Reactions: 680
    edited February 2017
    It makes the website look so poor.
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited February 2017
    I miss seeing my cute characters :(

this game has way too many bugs..
  • RonRonRonRon
    Reactions: 400
    edited February 2017
    Rumour has it, they did this to save bandwidth...
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited May 2017
    in the rankings they characters are glitched and you cant see them pls fix
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited May 2017
    Hello QuickDrawer please update your thread with the bug report format wich can be found here:
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/6845/maplestory-bug-reporting-guidelines
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    @Perceptivity @AlexF , I know that's what you were told to post on "malformed" bug reports, but come on. Everyone knows the ranking images are broken. They've been broken for, what, six months now? At least?
    The right thing for you to do is locate the relevant old Bug Reporting thread and merge this one into it.
  • ForumKousForumKous
    Reactions: 1,085
    edited May 2017
    Yes Please fix this nexon T_T
  • SilvaSilva
    Reactions: 1,085
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    @Perceptivity @AlexF , I know that's what you were told to post on "malformed" bug reports, but come on. Everyone knows the ranking images are broken. They've been broken for, what, six months now? At least?
    The right thing for you to do is locate the relevant old Bug Reporting thread and merge this one into it.

6 months already? wow...

And I can't even search for players in the ranking...
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Silva wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »

6 months already? wow...

And I can't even search for players in the ranking...

To search, you must click on the magnifying glass button, not press "Enter".
    (That's been an issue since the website was revamped, I think two years ago or more. Never been addressed. Because Nexon.)