[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Mechanical Hearts 3] quest "System Shutdown" bug

alghosalghos
Reactions: 930
edited February 2020 in Bug Reporting
After killing all the mobs that says the quest there is no way of giving the quest to the NPC to complete it because the book on the head remains open.

Please solve so we can continue to the next quests if there are more to finish the story line.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2020
    I can't remember what the specifics of this quest were, but I was able to complete it and I have not heard of anyone else having issues on this quest.

Can you post what it says in the quest log?
  • zynnezynne
    Reactions: 400
    edited February 2020
    I’m having this problem too. How did you solve this?
  • WotrSnekWotrSnek
    Reactions: 100
    Same cant progress story, I'm sad
  • BubbleTBubbleT
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited February 2020
    I am having the same issue. It's the "System Shutdown" quest. Completed but won't complete. Can't progress for days now. Forfeited the quest and still the same issue. Please fix :(

4KS87FQ.jpg
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Okay, even though no one really listened to me until 3 days later...let's tag everyone affected here:

@BubbleT @WotrSnek @zynne @alghos

This is not a bug. After killing those mobs, locate the hidden portal in the top-right corner of the B4 map (I'm fairly certain it's the B4 map, but Spencer will pop up with a dialog notice whenever you enter the room containing the hidden portal).
    Enter the portal and you'll complete the quest.
    BubbleTGhibleealghos
  • alghosalghos
    Reactions: 930
    edited February 2020
    Thank you for the help Neo